Standard Beer + Food adheres to all the necessary recommendations from the CDC as well as our local government.
The following is a list of measures we will be taking to ensure a safe and comfortable tap room environment.
- We have opened our taproom and outside patio to the public at 50% capacity.
Our hours of operation will be as follows:
- 2:00-10:00 pm Monday-Thursday
- 12:00-11:00pm Friday-Saturday
- 12:00-10:00pm Sunday
- Tables and chairs are separated to ensure a safe distance is kept between customers at all times. Please DO NOT move chairs or tables for any reason.
- All tables will be cleaned between service. If you happen to see a table that needs cleaning, please let our staff know and we will take care of you.
- We will be serving drinks out of plastic cups during this time, please dispose of your cups after use as each new drink will be served in a new cup.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times. Gloves will be changed frequently as well as sanitized regularly using 70% Isopropyl.
- We have removed all seating at the main bar and are utilizing this space for ordering only.
- Any customer that approaches the bar, is waiting in line, or needs to speak with a member of our staff, is asked to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, please let us know and we will do what we can to ensure you receive one.
Please abide by all signage at Standard. Our rules and procedures are in place to ensure the safety of our staff and all patrons.
- While waiting in line, please stand at designated markers and do not congregate.
We will have 2 lines dedicated to serving. Please stay in your lane and wait at designated markers until a bartender is ready to serve you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entrances to Standard and at the entrance/exit to the restrooms.
- Please follow all directional signs for entering and exiting.
- We will also have a food truck on-site every day. Please abide by the same rules when ordering from the truck.